Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Ya Technology;)

So in refusing to get going today, as usual, I procrastinate.  Only in procrastinating I actually did something semi-useful.  I may not be up and dressed with my teeth brushed (I am a lazy teen at heart.  I think the condition is permanent), but I have been learning more about the gimp program.  That's right- hi technology, smooches.  I used to think you were some snobby kid at school but you are growing on me.  Looking at my etsy site I realized that my banner made with gimp was cooler looking than the actual posters I'm selling, so I thought I could use that to my advantage.




I can take pieces of photos instead of the whole thing.
Which is perfect for all those photos that have really cool sections but just can't cut it as a whole.



Now maybe I'll get dressed and seriously consider getting on those things that need to be done.  hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment