Monday, February 7, 2011

Edging out into the world

I have a shop on etsy! Wahoo! And now the dilema of whether I should be sharing pictures on my blog that I'm selling on etsy. Of course both websites are tiny corners that are rarely frequented so the dilema is mostly in my head, but it is still the moral dilema of a recluse. So my solution is to take my blog off of huge public listings, since it's not big there anyway, thus freeing me for possible more ranting among my pictures, making it more than a photography blog. There. And as for sharing my pictures, since I still WANT to....

2 comments:

  1. There are upsides and downsides to being a recluse. Having a small space to rant to a very select audience is both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided this will be my (more) public blog, so I can have my cake and eat it too.

    ReplyDelete