Monday, September 28, 2009

These first two are my large depth of field. This first I actually took earlier so I don't know what settings it is on, but I thought it did better at showing distance and space for a wide depth of field.



The second I took on manual mode with a -2 on the lighting, so a small apeture for sharp features in the foreground and back.









This is my narrow depth of field shot. I was a little disappointed at how blurry it was because I was holding the camera-no tripod. Ideally the leaves in front would be very clear, and only the back would be blurry. I used the manual setting, so I could set the lighting to 2+.










For both my short exposure and long exposure I used a moving model to show the difference between the two. Many thanks to my friend Katie for modeling her forms for me.





These two are short exposure. The first is manual so I could do black and white. The second is portrait for fast shutter speed.









These two are long exposure. For me on my canon digital camera that means the landscape setting.
















No comments:

Post a Comment