Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 photos

Ok we are taking four pictures over the weekend with varying depth of field and exposure time. These are just some general ideas I have we will see how they turn out.

narrow depth-since I want to start out simple I would like to take a leaf shot in a tree, and have it in focus with the rest of the tree behind it blurred. Maybe backlight the leaf.

wide depth- it would be good to get a large depth of field in a sunset picture, just to capture for my friends and family who don't live here the 'big sky'.

short exposure- I'm going to try for that squirrel outside the library and see what I can get. It does actually hold still pretty well but I might be able to get some good shots with it moving.

long exposure- I would like to do a night sky but maybe mixing the stars with the city lights. If you can even do that, I'm not sure. To have stars streaking mixed with lamplights or headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment